It takes a team to keep our communities safe. You, our valued clients and customers, are part of our team. We will do everything we can to ensure our facilities are safe. Please help us by doing your part.
- Upon entering, practice social distancing of 6’.
- Clients receiving a service will be required to wear a face mask at all times. Please bring your own or you can purchase one from us. ($1.50 +tax each)
- Arrive for your appointment on time. Our waiting areas are not available.
- If you are feeling unwell, have been outside of Nova Scotia within the last 14 days, have been in a Covid-19 impacted area, or been in contact with anyone pertaining the above, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Bring your own beverages/refreshments if desired.
- Debit and Credit are preferred. Any cash tips should be given directly to your service provider.
- Please “check in” with a staff member upon your arrival - Please bring your own towel.
- Practice social distancing.
- Disinfect equipment after use with supplies provided.
- Each member will be permitted entry for 1 hour per visit.
- Do not go to the gym if you are feeling ill.
- Respect all other guidelines posted.
Thank you for your cooperation, we look forward to serving you!
Our promise to you:
- We will practice social distancing as much as possible.
- All commonly used items and areas will be disinfected regularly.
- Service providers will disinfect all tools and equipment and practice proper hand-washing before and after each client.
- Face masks will be worn at all times.
- We will get your retail items off the shelf for you.
- Hugs and handshakes are not permitted. (Even though we want to!)
- Used items will be properly stored or disposed of.
- We will continue to provide clean and safe facilities following all recommended Provincial Guidelines.
- We will be available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- If we are feeling unwell, we will stay home!
Related: emOcean 2020 Gym Guidelines